- Feeling like your life is spiralling out of control or going nowhere?
- Looking for a change but don’t know where to start?
- Are you feeling lonely, scared, or worthless?
- Do you feel stuck in your head, overwhelmed or unable to move forward in life?
- Do you not like the person or the body that you see in the mirror?
- Is the Covid-19 pandemic taking a bigger toll than you realised or expected?
- Are you suffering a loss or separated from a loved one?
These are just a few questions that we struggle with every day
If you have landed on this page – then perhaps you are here for a reason. Why not take a leap forward and see how counselling can open new doors to change?
Counselling not only provides a confidential non-judgemental ear, but also unpacks things you might not realise about yourself and can offer solutions that are tailor made for you and by you with support. You don’t have to do everything on your own.
Anne-Marie Moore holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Counselling. She is based in Hunua (near Papakura, Auckland) and is available to assist you with private sessions at an affordable cost. Anne-Marie is a registered member of the New Zealand Association of Counsellors.
If you are looking for someone who has your back – contact Anne-Marie today.